Technical Records Supervisor
Description du poste
- Supervise employees in the Technical Records and publications departments and participate in the recruitment, training and periodic evaluation of employees under his/her supervision;
- Assist, when required, the Technical Records Agents in the execution of their duties;
- Manage the WinAir maintenance recording and tracking software package including: Accurate transcription of Technical Records, Database accuracy and security and monitoring the status of all aircraft records;
- Participate in the preparation and issuance to aircraft work packages, worksheets and aircraft maintenance forecasts;
- Ensure that the required technical library is current and available for the main base and sub-base;
- Participate, as required, in the review of the aircraft maintenance schedules, and related inspection forms, airworthiness directives and service bulletins;
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance Manager to resolve any issues relating to errors or omissions found during the transcription of maintenance events;
- Ensure that current and historical aircraft technical records are maintained per regulatory requirements and that these records are available for examination upon request;
- Ensure that month-end information is completed and distributed as required;
- Ensure that the applicable Engine Trend Data is entered into the computer on a bi-weekly basis;
- Assume leadership in all function for the technical records department;
- Carry out all other assigned tasks as requested by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Have successfully completed a Technical Records exam and be familiar with the applicable regulations;
- Have worked with aircraft Technical Records for a period of at least five years;
- Be familiar with the following software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Able to work meticulously and possess good organizational skills;
- Must have the ability to work in a team;
- Must be available for occasional northern travel;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC).
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?