Description du poste
- Assist Senior Payroll Agent with the preparation of bi-weekly transmission of payroll data;
- Prepare bi-weekly file for payroll transmission;
- Input employee information into the payroll system including new hires, terminations;
- Monitor TimeKeeper;
- Maintain employee files and payroll records in a manner, which will provide clear audit trails;
- Tasks as assigned.
- Payroll knowledge required;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience;
- Good understanding of fundamental accounting principles;
- Ceridian – Insync experience an asset;
- Ability to work in a confidential environment;
- Excellent knowledge of MsWindow, and MsOffice;
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines;
- Demonstrate prioritization, organization and time-management;
- Canadian Payroll Association designation an asset;
- Must be bilingual (English-French).
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care,
short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a Retirement Allowance Plan and various other
innovative benefit and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by September 22th, 2017 via Aero Career or by visiting
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?