Base Manager - La Grande
Description du poste
- Coordinate and supervise the service offered to the customers, counter agents, cargo employees, and Hydro-Quebec flights, in order to provide an exceptional hassle-free experience;
- Elaborate a training and development plan in order to ensure that the knowledge of the employees is constantly up to date;
- Recruit and supervise personnel;
- Establish and manage work schedules;
- Participate in Management meetings;
- Liaise with clients and other departments for the charters;
- Maintain the ground equipment, vehicles, and buildings in good condition;
- Ensure to maintain in good condition Air Inuit’s equipment, vehicles and buildings;
- Prepare and manage the budgets of the base;
- Manage and handle customer complaints;
- Follow-up on contracts given to external suppliers: ramp services, snow removal, etc.;
- Implement ways to improve daily operations;
- Be resource person for the employees;
- Apply and enforce the policies and procedures contained within the employee manual;
- Actively participate in the Occupational Health and Safety committee.
- Post-secondary degree in administration or equivalent work experience;
- Experience in a similar position within the aviation industry (4 years);
- Possess the aptitude for managing human resources (teamwork management, conflict management, etc.)
- Excellence aptitude for customer service and HR relations;
- Professional attitude and behavior (skills for teamwork, autonomy, enthusiasm, interpersonal skills, honesty, versatility, sense of initiative, sense of organization, etc.);
- Ability to communicate in at least 2 of the following languages: Inuktitut, French, English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Leadership and the capacity to make decisions, tolerance to stress;
- Have demonstrated high ethical standards in past employment.
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a Retirement Allowance Plan and various other innovative benefit and recognition opportunities.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?