Avionics Technician (#1415)
Description du poste
- Perform work on aircraft as outlined by applicable Inspection Instructions, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins or other approved schemes in accordance with accepted practices and ensure that such work is carried out in accordance with the applicable portions of the MPM;
- Ensure that all items of work are recorded and signed out as required on the applicable Maintenance Control forms;
- Maintain in good order the AMO facilities, such as shop, store, library and its surroundings;
- Carry out and certify avionics installation and repairs to aircraft; and
- Carry out any other assigned duties as directed by the Senior Base Engineer and Senior Avionics Technician.
- Most hold a valid E License. Preference will be given to those with experience on DHC8, B737 and B300 aircraft;
- Have successfully completed the qualifying exam for AMO certification privileges;
- Be familiar with the appropriate parts of the MPM, MCM, aircraft operations specifications and maintenance manuals necessary for the performance of his/her duties;
- Applicant must be able to work autonomously and have good organizational skills;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC) including an airside driver’s permit;
- Must be available to travel to northern bases when required; and
- Must be available to work day/night shifts when required.
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?