Apprentice Aircraft technician - YUL (#1563)
Description du poste
- Carry out aircraft and base tasks, as they are assigned by the authorized signatory under whose guidance he works;
- Maintain AMO facilities as directed and carry out any other delegated tasks;
- All other tasks as directed by the Base/Senior Base Engineer.
- May entail occasional northern travel.
- Aircraft Maintenace Engineer college diploma or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Air Inuit Maintenance and policies is an asset;
- General knowledge of Air Inuit's Fleet.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC) including an airside driver’s permit.
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?