Apprentice Aircraft Technician - (Shop)
Description du poste
• Carry out the replacement of Aircraft De-Ice boots on leading edges and Lower Cowls;
• Disassemble, clean, inspect and re-assembly of aircraft Wheel assemblies;
• Inspect and recertify aircraft batteries;
• Assist Line Maintenance with departures or other duties;
• Assist the GSE Mechanic on occasion;
• Carry out other shop related duties as required;
• Maintain AMO facilities as directed and carry out any other delegated tasks;
• All other tasks as directed by the Base/Senior Base Engineer.
• May entail occasional northern travel.
- Aircraft Maintenace Engineer college diploma or equivalent is an asset;
- Knowledge of Air Inuit Maintenance and policies is an asset;
- General knowledge of Air Inuit's Fleet.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC) including an airside driver’s permit.
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
Level 6 Salary: ($36,014 - $39,390)
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?