Aircraft Technician - YUL (#1574)
Description du poste
- Perform work on aircraft as outlined by applicable Inspection Instructions, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins or other approved schemes in accordance with accepted practices;
- Ensure that all items of work are recorded and signed out as required on the applicable Maintenance Control forms;
- Guide the apprentice engineers in their tasks and ensure that the approved methods and materials are used in performing the work on the aircraft;
- Maintain in good order the AMO facilities, such as shop, store, library; and its surroundings.
- Carry out any other assigned duties as directed by the Senior Base Engineer;
- May entail occasional northern travel.
- A valid M2 license. Preference will be given to the candidate holding B300, DHC8 and B737 endorsement(s);
- Have successfully completed the qualifying exam for AMO certification privileges;
- Be familiar with the appropriate parts of the MPM, MCM, aircraft operations specifications and maintenance manuals necessary for the performance of his/her duties;
- Applicant must be able to work autonomously and have good organizational skills;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC) including an airside driver’s permit.
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
** This posting is eligible for the Candidate Referral Program for Air Inuit employees during the posting dates indicated
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?