Aircraft Technician - YUL
Description du poste
- Perform work on aircraft as outlined by applicable Inspection Instructions, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins or other approved schemes in accordance with accepted practices;
- Ensure that all items of work are recorded and signed out as required on the applicable Maintenance Control forms;
- Guide the apprentice engineers in their tasks and ensure that the approved methods and materials are used in performing the work on the aircraft;
- Maintain in good order the AMO facilities, such as shop, store, library; and its surroundings.
- Carry out any other assigned duties as directed by the Senior Base Engineer;
- May entail occasional northern travel.
- A valid M2 license. Preference will be given to the candidate holding B300, DHC8 and B737 endorsement(s);
- Have successfully completed the qualifying exam for AMO certification privileges;
- Be familiar with the appropriate parts of the MPM, MCM, aircraft operations specifications and maintenance manuals necessary for the performance of his/her duties;
- Applicant must be able to work autonomously and have good organizational skills;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC) including an airside driver’s permit.
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
The salary is determined in accordance with the company salary scale
Level 10 Salary ($56,272 – $63,025)
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?