Aircraft Technician YGL/YPX
Description du poste
- Perform work on aircraft as outlined by applicable Inspection Instructions, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins or other approved schemes in accordance with accepted practices and ensure that such work is carried out in accordance with the applicable portions of the MPM;
- Ensure that all items of work are recorded and signed out as required on the applicable Maintenance Control forms;
- Maintain in good order the AMO facilities, such as shop, store, library and its surroundings; and
- Carry out any other assigned duties as directed by the Senior Base Engineer.
- A valid M1 & M2 license. Preference will be given to those holding DHC8, B737, DHC6, A100 and B300 endorsement. (If not already holding these endorsements, Air Inuit will provide the necessary Type courses);
- Have successfully completed the qualifying exam for AMO certification privileges;
- Be familiar with the appropriate parts of the MPM, MCM, aircraft operations specifications and maintenance manuals necessary for the performance of his/her duties;
- Applicant must be able to work autonomously and have good organizational skills.
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
The salary is determined in accordance with the maintenance salary scale:
Level 10 (LaGrande) Salary $56,272 - $63,025
Level 11 (Puvirnituq) Salary $63,025 – $70,903
**This position is split between LaGrande & Puvirnituq.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?