Description du poste
- Administrative support to Vice-President, Ops &COO; complementary support to President’s office.
- Administrative tasks relating to the Senior Management Committee and Board of Directors.
- Redaction and translation of letters, forms, manuals and other various documents.
- Coordination and organization of meetings; completion and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Working with Vice-President, Ops & COO on organization of corporate events and various special projects.
- Applying the company’s standardized image to official documents.
- Creating content for, managing and replying to customer inquiries on Facebook page.
- Replying to customer requests and dispatching related information to concerned departments.
- Secretarial training background or equivalent experience.
- Aviation industry knowledge is preferred.
- Possess at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Be familiar with the following software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Utmost level of discretion and confidentiality is required.
- Strong bilingualism is mandatory (written, read, spoken: French/English - Inuktitut is an asset); strong written communication skills.
- Be comfortable in a multicultural environment.
- Demonstrate tactfulness and diplomacy.
- Must have a high level of initiative, be adaptable and autonomous.
- Possess a strong sense of organization and responsibilities.
- Preciseness and multitasking skills required.
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?