Description du poste
Air Georgian is hiring for Aircraft Technicians. As a proud partner of Air Canada operating as “Air Canada Express”, we offer a great career opportunity.
An Aircraft Technician will have the ability to use the correct tools, methods, techniques, and equipment required to perform aircraft maintenance. An Aircraft Technician is responsible for performing maintenance procedures on the aircraft and on aircraft components in accordance with company, policies, processes and standards as well as regulatory standards. The Aircraft Technician is responsible to the Maintenance Manager.
• Identifying and ordering parts;
• Performing required computer entries and functions,
• Signing for the performance of their work;
• Complying with company policies, procedures, and standards;
• Maintaining their personal records;
• Ensuring any issues that could jeopardize production or airworthiness are raised in a timely manner;
• Ensuring airworthiness and safety policies, processes and standards are complied with;
• Ensuring a safe and tidy workplace.
• Minimum one (1) year of relevant experience.
• Must have completed a Transport Canada approved program in Aviation Maintenance or have received equivalent training recognized by Transport Canada;
• Know the appropriate parts of the Maintenance Policy and Procedures Manual.
• Must have a good understanding of Aircraft Maintenance Programs;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Flexibility to work shift work and overtime
Air Georgian Group Benefits
• Extended health, dental and vision care benefits
• Life and disability insurances
• Group RRSP
• Tuition assistance program
• Employee referral program
• Corporate Fitness membership
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?