Heavy duty Mechanic
Description du poste
Heavy Vehicule Mechanic
We are looking for a motivated person to fulfill the position of Heavy Vehicle Mechanic for our location at Vancouver International Airport. Her/his main responsibilities are to ensure that the fleet of de-icing trucks and service vehicles is properly maintained and in good working order.
• Perform repairs on de-icing trucks and service vehicles;
• Regular maintenance of de-icing trucks and service vehicles;
• Ensure that vehicles are clean and in good working order;
• Immediately report any anomalies or questions to his/her supervisor;
• Complete all necessary documents and reports as required.
• Must have at least three (3) to six (6) years experience in repairing heavy duty diesel trucks;
- Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technical, Automotive or Agricultural;
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot electrical, electronics and hydraulic systems ;
- Experience with Freightliner, Mercedes and/or Volvo type of equipment would be an asset;
• Experience with the Microsoft software suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) is essential;
• Must have a valid driver's license;
• Must obtain and maintain a Restricted Access Identity Card (RAIC) and an Airside Vehicle Operator's License (AVOP).
We are looking for an individual who is an excellent team player and is agile. The ideal candidate is able to work with minimal supervision, follows procedures and executes instructions, while keeping health and safety in high esteem.
Please submit your candidacy to Human Resources at email@example.com
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?