Advisor Organizational Learning
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support global compliance of BA to all regulations regarding competencies, certifications and training requirements (FAA, Transport Canada, HSE, BA Engineering, etc.) by offering coaching/training when required
- Support BA regulation compliance by developing and maintaining standardized organizational learning practices: Performance-based-Learning-System, QAPI 220.127.116.11 and QAD 18.104.22.168
- Organize governances with BA Site Learning teams to monitor OL standards and offer coaching and training when necessary
- Agree with requesters on schedule and integrate these request within our Training Master Calendar
- Support OL central team in Identifying and resolving issues related to service delivery when required
- Provide Train-the-trainer, training license audit, technical trainer qualification, technical school and provider certification
- Analyze training requests and human performance issues, proceed to need analysis and identify appropriate learning solutions often in tight timelines and in all Bombardier geography
- Meet OL Central team clients to understand competency related issues, proceed to organizational diagnosis and develop recommendations
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a University degree (ideally master, but non-exclusive) in learning, organizational development or related fields (Adult education, HR, project management, management, engineering)
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience linked to manufacturing and/or learning management
- You have good communication skills and clever to manage delicate/complex relationships and situations
- You are at ease when managing variety of projects and mandates in collaboration and teamwork
- You can work independently, meeting deadlines while responding adequately and efficiently to last minute requests
- Vous avez un bon esprit d’analyse, vous êtes très organisé, discipliné et minutieux
- You have a good analytical sense, you are well organized, disciplined and detailed
- You are bilingual (French & English) and Spanish is a serious asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Leadership & Organizational Development
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.06.2018, 1:20:33 PM
18.08.2018, 10:59:00 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Aerospace, Learning, Project Manager, Engineering, Aviation, Human Resources, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?