Administrative Clerk - Calgary
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
We are seeking a motivated individual to provide administrative support in the Customer Relations office in Calgary. The hourly rate for this position is $13.60/hour.
- Issue compensation according to Performance and Operations Standards manual.
- Open and sort OBC vouchers.
- Create files.
- Proof, print and send letters.
- Liaise with Customer Relations representatives to eliminate duplication.
- Maintain quality standards, while ensuring accuracy of compensation issued.
- Receive, deliver and pick up boxes, mail, parcels, etc for Customer Relations.
- Open and scan all incoming Customer Relations faxes and Canada Post.
- Prepare and maintain files documenting incoming mail.
- Manage filing system for Customer Relations mail.
- Update and input data.
- Operate office equipment.
- Complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- May be required to perform other related duties which do not affect the nature of the job.
- High School graduation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent keyboarding skills.
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?