Acting Supervisor - Cabinet Engineering Global 7500
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The ideal candidate is a good leader and a team player, interested in managing a dynamic team to ensure completion of engineering deliverables - integration - interior completion of the Global 7500/8000 program development. This position requires the capacity to deal with complex situations that require multiple business units and people.
In your role, you will:
- Manage performance for each employee (PMP) and their development (PDP).
- Bring your team to a superior level of engagement.
- Execute activities to support business objectives in a timely manner, respecting budgets and quality.
- Manage different external partners of the program.
- Deliver and give visibility to engineering documentation.
- Communicate in an efficient manner with all, including company upper management
- Ensure communication and collaboration between functions, in order for them to bring their contribution to the projects.
- Supervise a group of salaried employees.
- Establish priorities and plan and follow-up on them.
- Technical approvals.
- Ensure department policies and procedures are established and followed.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a University Engineering Degree qualification, and have a minimum of eight (8) years experience;
- You know engineering processes, aircraft configuration, change management and have a solid technical experience with aircrafts;
- You are a leader able to balance the management of deliverables and the commitment of your team;
- You have a professional attitude, capable of dealing with internal and external customers of Business Aircraft;
- You have superior communication skills (essential);
- You have excellent skills in time management;
- You are a proactive, precise person, who likes to invest in objectives and have responsibilities;
- You have a proactive attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities;
- You have technical knowledge of Global, Challenger and Lear Jet aircraft (an asset);
- You have the ability to work with pleasure and independently in a dynamic and challenging environment with a lot of challenges;
- You are familiar with Catia V5 (an asset);
- You are bilingual (English, French).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.06.2018, 2:23:17 PM
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Aerospace Engineering, Aerospace, Engineering Manager, Management, Engineering, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?