ACM - Team Leader – Cabin Maintenance - Vancouver
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Team Leader is directly responsible for coordinating and supervising the Maintenance activities required in order to provide serviceable aircraft that meet operational requirements while satisfying Transport Canada and Air Canada’s airworthiness standards.
- Manage, plan and control aircraft maintenance activities as it is performed.
- Manage resources to meet the assigned work load and corporate schedule.
- Discuss delays/incidents situations and issues with departments represented in Station Operations Control Centre (STOC).
- Record delays/incident/accident and any other related maintenance messages into the required maintenance system.
- Manage CAT 13 mentorship and several programs, such as the Co-op student program, wet wash program, IFE maintenance program and Cabin Maintenance Schedule Approval (MSA) program
- Consult with Maintenance Operations Control, System Operation Control, Operations Managers and Hangar Team Leaders of incoming snags and aircraft faults.
- Communicate with Flight Operations while on departure gate concerning the serviceability of the aircraft to ensure in a timely and efficient manor that the continued serviceability is maintained.
- Communicate with all ramp maintenance staff.
- Order parts to meet operational requirements.
- Sound technical and working knowledge of processes, procedures and Information Technology Systems relative to the specific work area.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Be able to work independently.
- Ability to work in a team concept as facilitator, focus on the team success.
- Thorough understanding of Line Maintenance aircraft check procedures an asset.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with PC (Word, Excel and Power Point) an asset.
- Shift work is a requirement for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a r visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?