ACM - Liaison Engineer - Toronto
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada Maintenance is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our Toronto Engineering Team. Reporting to the Manager Structures Engineering, Liaison Engineers enjoy a broad scope of responsibility and work closely with aircraft manufacturers and other TCCA Delegated Engineers.
This Engineering job includes direct support to Operations, therefore travel and shift work is required.
- Manage aircraft configuration and maintenance specifications
- Ensure compliance with evolving regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Resolve root cause of potential safety and reliability issues
- Develop and certify configuration changes as required.
- Control costs and optimize use of corporate resources
- Support downstream departments in the execution of mtc activities
- Expedite the disposition non-routine findings or events
- Establish and record pertinent details of non-standard conditions
- Develop practical and cost effective repairs and preventative actions
- Assess repairs or deviations against airworthiness standards.
- Consult with Boeing, Embrear, Airbus and Transport Canada as required.
- Mechanical/Aeronautical engineering degree recognized by a Canadian university or provincial engineering association.
- Practical experience with aircraft maintenance and/or engineering.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and respond well under pressure..
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good familiarity with PC-based software (Windows, MS-Office XP)
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed to meet demanding deadlines or support an installation.
- Be able and available to travel where our aircraft modifications are performed.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?