ACM Communicator - Toronto
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is looking for a ACM Communicator. They must have the ability to perform operational and/or administrative duties of a complex nature, using a variety of maintenance software applications. Liaise with Planning, MOC (Maintenance Operations Control) and effectively coordinate with Maintenance ensuring element of the scheduled work is met. In addition, proactively following up with team members to ensure all deliverables are achieved in real time. This position requires a high level of accuracy due to consequence of error and fines/penalties to the Company and/or loss of revenue.
Post-secondary education an asset
- Sound knowledge and proficiency of computer skills, including Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well and maintain composure under pressure, meet deadlines and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Maintenance Programs - a definite asset.
- Ability to work shift work, weekends and night shift included
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data
- Strong sense of initiative and judgement.
- Possess investigative nature and be self-motivated
- Familiarity with the airline industry, an asset
- Minimum 3 years office experience
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?