Account Program Management
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support the implementation for the Rotable category Management 3rd party partnership, ensuring a successful transition of services to the partner, in accordance with project timelines established within the project charter.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with the partner’s employees, and cross functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Implement and lead a Supplier Relationship Management governance model to ensure positive relationships with the partner’s employees, driving sustainable performance and effective risk mitigation in alignment with business requirements and overall operational strategies.
- Lead the operations joint planning and execution process to ensure solid governance of key performance indicators, growth objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for the duration of the partnership agreement
- Drive the implementation of root cause corrective action in alignment with strategic and operational program requirements.
- Oversee and measure the fulfillment and compliance of the partner’s contractual obligations, scope requirements and operating model and joint procedure manuals.
- Negotiate, actively support and engage with experts and stakeholders to ensure program and product category optimization.
- Identify and support continuous improvement projects that will positively impact the specific category management strategies outlined in the Rotable Management business.
- Coordinate with the Supplier Repair Management team and other cross-functional teams to support activities related to the program.
- Lead and / or support regular reconciliations of related program fees.
- Lead program audits that may be required throughout the term of the contract.
- Facilitate the development of potential new business with partner, aligned with sourcing and category management growth strategies
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree
- You have a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience
- You are autonomous and well organized
- You are innovative, flexible and resourceful
- You have the ability to strategically influence by developing appropriate and effective business relationships.
- You have a demonstrated program/project management specialty
- You have strong oral and written communications skills
- You possess solid analytic sense, planning and problem solving skills
- You are familiar with the continuous improvement concepts
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.06.2018, 3:44:17 PM
Job Segment: Account Manager, Manager, Program Manager, Aerospace, Relationship Manager, Sales, Management, Aviation, Customer Service
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?