Description du poste
About the Job
Under the responsibility of the Director, Recruitment & Skills Validation, the position holder will be responsible for accomplishing various candidate research and recruitment mandates.
- Obtain information from internal clients (sales team, managers, and supervisors) in order to define the targeted candidate profiles (employee status, skills, and requirements, emploxayment conditions, required tests, and training, etc.)
- Identify, in collaboration with their immediate manager, efficient recruitment strategies and stay abreast of the latest trends
- Search for candidates from all relevant sources and approach passive candidates (headhunting) when necessary
- Analyze resumes received from various recruitment sources and make a preselection
- Meet potential candidates for individual interviews
- Participate in job fairs and open houses and represent the organization at various events related to their functions
- Take part in several activities and special projects related to management and human resources development
- Ensure compliance with recruitment policies and procedures
Prerequisite - Profile
- 5 to 7 years of experience in recruitment
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or equivalent training
- Good knowledge of the aerospace and/or transportation sectors
- A sense of initiative and resourcefulness
- Good capacity in establishing interpersonal relations
- Integrity, ethics, and professionalism
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Group Insurance Program
- Career development opportunities
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
About AAA Canada:
We are an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors. With over 1,125 workers, AAA Canada operates at client sites across the country, mainly in Quebec and Ontario.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?