Description du poste
The Quality Inspector is responsible for maintaining quality standards within production activities.
- Inspect assemblies and subassemblies
- Write non-compliances reports
- Measure processes performance
- Define and lead corrective and preventive actions
- Read plans and validate assemblies
- Ensure a follow-up of assemblers competencies
Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (quality, security environment)
- Ensure information traceability
- Respect processes and procedures and instructions
- Prepare clients audit to maintain the certification
- Respect the objectives
Pre-requisites - profile
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Quality
- 5 years of experience in assembly structure and 5 years experience in aeronautics
- Technical inspection knowledge
- Very good knowledge of technical specifications in the manufacturing field
- Attention to details, team player and proactive
- French-English bilingual is an asset
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
About AAA Canada:
We are an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors. With over 1,125 workers, AAA Canada operates at client sites across the country, mainly in Quebec and Ontario.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?