Description du poste
About the Job
The Quality Analyst is responsible for ensuring the Quality program meets established requirements through analysis, planning, and auditing. The person in this position will be closely involved in the production and manufacturing activities.
- Analyze non-conformities, detect trends and implement a corrective action based on root cause analysis
- Verify corrective action effectiveness based on SPC and failure mode & effect analysis (FMEA)
- Support the production line through investigation, implementation, and execution as well as process confirmation activities through an action plan
- Lead problem solving & workshop activities to drive actions with the Production personnel to improve output and the overall product quality
- Organize Product Integrity meetings with Production, Quality Control, Method & Quality Assurance to contain and implement action items within the production cycle based on the analysis
- Liaise with Quality Assurance and Quality Control to coordinate activities related but not limited to internal and external audits, special processes and practical training activities
- Support internal and/or external quality audits
- Produce reports, maintain matrices and support production meetings as necessary
Responsibility and authority for QSE (Quality, Safety, and Environment)
- Apply the QSE management system and respect the processes, procedures, and instructions currently in effect
- Contribute to the management of non-conformities, customer complaints and corrective and preventive actions
Prerequisites - Profile
- 3-7 years of experience in data analysis
- Analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Capacity to work as a team and under pressure and to adapt to a constantly evolving environment
- Permanent position, full-time
- Day, evening or night shift
- Flexibility regarding working hours
- Available to travel from one site to the other (Toronto and Montreal)
- Competitive salary
- Group Insurance Program
- Career development opportunities
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
About AAA Canada:
We are an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors. With over 1,125 workers, AAA Canada operates at client sites across the country, mainly in Quebec and Ontario.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?