Description du poste
The Production Manager mandate is to manage the priorities and the achievement of objectives while supervising the teams and taking into account the Quality requisites.
· Manage priorities allocate the right job to the right person and in accordance with the competency list.
· Ensure a follow-up of the objectives in terms of the deadline, quality, productivity, and security.
· Supervise the team on HR aspects (working hours, vacation).
· Ensure that the Quality qualifications are always valid and required.
· Ensure each working shift will achieve the objectives defined by the Client and the Project Leader.
· Be the focal point to support the FAL during the working shift.
· Negotiate the access to the aircraft to perform work.
· Ensure the overlap between the different working shifts teams.
· Produce a report about the aircraft progression and obstacles to the Project Leader and the PMO.
· Define and follow-up on the Manufacturing cycle.
· Define the priorities for the processing of non-compliances, modifications, and actions with Engineering.
Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (quality, security environment)
· To apply the QSM
· To respect processes and procedures and instructions
· Application and tracking of customers constraints and corrective / preventives action
· Respect the objectives
Pre-requisites - profile
· You have 3 to 5 years experience in management in the aeronautics field or any other advanced sector.
· You are able to manage the workload of your employees and your own, to delegate and to prioritize the tasks.
· You have good negotiation skills with an ability to achieve objectives.
· You have good communication skills with all the different teams.
· You have an excellent computing level and are proactive on Windows platforms.
· You excel in operating in a fast working environment.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
AAA Canada is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Talent Acquisition if you require accommodation.
Don’t miss our upcoming aeronautics career walk-in operation on January 30 & 31. 6303 Airport Road, # 100, Mississauga - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
About AAA Canada:
We are an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors. With over 1,125 workers, AAA Canada operates at client sites across the country, mainly in Quebec and Ontario.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?