Machinist – CNC Programmer
Description du poste
About the Job
We are looking for a Machinist – CNC Programmer to join our team!
- Produce high precision, complex landing gear components with the highest level of efficiency, cost and quality to meet production schedule demands and maintain on time delivery to all customers both internal and external
- Accurately set up and run a variety of CNC & Conventional machines (lathes, mills, millturns, etc.), fixtures and tooling according to drawings, production documentation and technical specifications to achieve first time quality
- Monitor & correct process performance using a variety of measuring tools, instruments and software to maintain the highest standard of Quality
- Support quality control by interfacing with supervision, manufacturing engineering and quality when deviations to standards and non-conformances are detected.
- Complete all appropriate process documentation including product travelers, inspection plans/reports, critical dimension check sheets, etc.
- Participate and promote continuous improvement of processes, methods and tooling to maintain/improve competitive position
Prerequisites - Profile
- General machinist certification (Red Seal Preferred) or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years Aerospace experience - preferred
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship program or a relevant trade school program
- Proven ability to set-up and operate a variety of CNC machines including vertical/horizontal milling machines, flat bed lathes, gap bed lathes, complex multi-axis and mill-turn machines
- Good understanding of G-Code programming language and probing routines/macros
- Experience with Fanuc, Mazatrol, Tosnuc and Siemens 840D controls is considered an asset
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering & manufacturing drawings/instructions with a solid knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- Ability to multitask & run CNC equipment concurrently, as required (multi-manning)
- Ability to inspect/self-verify own work using inspection tools (micrometers, verniers, plug and thread gauges, Johnson gages, height gages and surface plates, etc.)
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing guidelines, standard work, 5S principles
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently; available to work shifts, with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations is considered an asset
- Full time position
- Competitive salary
- Collective insurance
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
About the Brand
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?