Engineering Professional - Avionics/Electrical Systems
Description du poste
About the Job
In a world class Aircraft Manufacturer. We are looking for Engineering Professionals to join our team!
- Support the Global 7000/8000 Mod-line in Montreal by leading all engineering related activities for a timely resolution to production line issues
- Witness system functional testing and conduct technical investigations on Electrical and Avionics systems related issues
- Analyze and develop solutions/recommendations and reports. Disposition RFCs, RNCs, and Supplement 2s as required
- Review functional test requirements and ensure translation into mature functional tests
- Track and ensure successful implementation of systems installations and modifications
- Work with the product development team to assist in technical proposal activities, including preparation of written material and presentations
- Recommend and review design changes
- Develop good working relationships with various departments within BA and with all suppliers
Prerequisites – Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and eligibility for Professional Engineer registration. AME license, an asset
- Experience in providing engineering support to a Final Line/Production
- 10-15 years’ experience in aircraft electrical systems and or avionics systems (Electrical Generation, Distribution, Lighting, Navigation, Communication, Displays, EICAS, Data Concentration System, AFCS, Stall System, OMS, FDR, CVR, etc.)
- Conversant with design, qualification and certification test requirements of Aircraft Electrical and or Avionic systems
- Flexibility to travel
- Familiar with Part 25 certification requirements and advisory material
- Strong integration skills, in both system partner management and system technical integration
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software tools
- Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Full time position
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance program
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
About AAA Canada:
We are an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors. With over 1,125 workers, AAA Canada operates at client sites across the country, mainly in Quebec and Ontario.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?