Description du poste
About the Job
The Electrical assembler performs various tasks for the installation, mounting, and cabling of harnesses and electrical equipment.
- Execute the installation, mounting and fixing electrical components on different media (mechanical chassis, chassis controls or electrical panels) following the folder or technical documentation, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics for the realization of electrical, electronic or electromechanical assemblies or subassemblies
- Proceed to the connections of wires and components used in the composition of control members and electromechanical or electrical equipment
- Perform electrical connections: stripping, crimping, constitution connectors and hooping cables used in the composition of control outlets and electrical or electromechanical equipment
- Carry out the installation and maintenance of the equipment
- Record measurements and characteristics (trials, testing) and report any irregularities
- Verify the compliance of the work with the generic and specific standards defined in the technical work documentation
Responsibility and authority for QSE (Quality, Safety, and Environment)
- Apply the QSE management system and respect the processes, procedures, and instructions currently in effect
- Contribute to the management of non-conformities, customer complaints and corrective and preventive actions
Prerequisites - Profile
- Diploma in vocational studies (DVS) or Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in aeronautics, electrical assembly
- 2 years in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of reading and interpreting drawings and blueprints
- Manual abilities, dexterity, and attention to detail
- Knowledge of hygiene and safety rules and how to use personal and environmental protection equipment
- Capacity to work as a team and under pressure and to adapt to a constantly evolving environment
- French and English, spoken and written
- Full-time, permanent position
- Day, evening and night shift
- Competitive salary
- Group Insurance Program
- Career development opportunities
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Don't miss our chat session on July 11th! Come discuss with our team and discover all job opportunities! Detail on AAA Canada Facebook page.
About AAA Canada:
We are an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors. With over 1,125 workers, AAA Canada operates at client sites across the country, mainly in Quebec and Ontario.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?