Assembleur - mouleur
Description du poste
In a production plant, assemble and mould rubber tracks.
- Stock workstation with raw materials according to the product planning sheet
- Perform assembly, vulcanization, drawing, perforating, deburring and process control operations
- Verify that the product meets quality standards
- Respect safety rules and plant regulations
- Perform other related tasks
Prerequisite - Profile
- High School Diploma (HSD) or the equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months of related experience
- Manual abilities, dexterity, and attention to detail
- Skills using measurement instruments (metrology)
- Ability to work as part of a team at a set pace
- Computer skills
- Mastery of French, spoken and written, English an asset
- Experience in reading plans
- Permanent, full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance program
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Don't miss our chat session on July 11th! Come discuss with our team and discover all job opportunities! Detail on AAA Canada Facebook page.
About AAA Canada:
We are an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors. With over 1,125 workers, AAA Canada operates at client sites across the country, mainly in Quebec and Ontario.
AAA Canada: your partner to success
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?