Description du poste
On the production line, assemble components for the manufacture of mini-buses.
We are seeking people to assemble and install structural, mechanical and electrical components, in addition to handling finishing options.
- Install, assemble and fix electrical components on various supports
- Read plans and take measurements
- Install electrical harnesses
- Cut wires and install connectors
- Ensure proper installation and maintenance of equipment
- Ensure compliance with the work performed based on generic and specific standards defined in the technical documentation
- Diploma in vocational studies (DVS) in Electricity or equivalent training
- 1 year of related experience
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to use different electrical tools
- Ability to work as part of a team at a set pace
- Ability to use touch screens
- Strong expertise in reading and interpreting drawings, plans and specifications
- Permanent, full-time position
- 4 days/week
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance program
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Don't miss our chat session on July 11th! Come discuss with our team and discover all job opportunities! Detail on AAA Canada Facebook page.
About AAA Canada:
We are an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors. With over 1,125 workers, AAA Canada operates at client sites across the country, mainly in Quebec and Ontario.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?