Description du poste
The assembler is responsible for assembling the necessary components for the manufacturing of road vehicles, on the production line.
Main missions :
- Assemble and install various structural mechanical, electrical elements, and finishing options
- Use the tools at their disposal to assemble parts
- Use the client's technical data (Production, Quality, Instruction sheets, etc.)
- Evaluate compliance of the work from generic and specific standards defined in the technical work documentation
Pre-requisites - profile :
- 1 year of experience
- Ability and manual dexterity
- Capacity to use various electric tools
- Ability to interpret drawings and take measurements
- Ability to work as a team, in a constantly evolving environment
- Knowledge of hygiene and safety rules and how to use individual and environmental protection
Employment conditions :
- 4 days/week
- Evening Shift
Don't miss our chat session on July 11th! Come discuss with our team and discover all job opportunities! Detail on AAA Canada Facebook page.
We are an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors. With over 1,125 workers, AAA Canada operates at client sites across the country, mainly in Quebec and Ontario.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?