Description du poste
The Aircraft Manager's mandate is to manage priorities and the achievement of objectives while supervising the teams, taking into account the quality requirements.
· Manage priorities, allocate the right task to the right person, in accordance with the competency list.
· Ensure a follow-up of the objectives in terms of deadlines, quality, productivity, and safety.
· Supervise the team for HR management aspects (working hours, vacation, etc.).
· Ensure that the Quality qualifications are always valid and required.
· Ensure each working shift will achieve the objectives defined by the client and the Project Leader.
· Be the principal contact person to support the FAL during the working shift.
· Negotiate the access to the aircraft to perform work.
· Ensure the overlap between the different working shifts teams.
· Produce a report about the aircraft progression and obstacles to the Project Leader and the PMO.
· Define and follow-up on the Manufacturing cycle.
· Define the priorities for the processing of non-compliances, modifications, and actions with Engineering.
Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (quality, security environment)
· Apply the QSM.
· Respect processes, procedures, and instructions.
· Apply and track customers constraints and corrective/preventive actions.
Pre-requisites - profile
· 3 to 5 years' experience in management in the aeronautics field or any other advanced sector
· Ability to manage the workload of your employees and your own, to delegate and to prioritize the tasks
· Good negotiation skills with an ability to achieve objectives
· Good communication skills
· Excellent computing level and proactivity on the Windows platforms
· Excellence in operating in a constantly evolving environment
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
About AAA Canada:
We are an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors. With over 1,125 workers, AAA Canada operates at client sites across the country, mainly in Quebec and Ontario.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?